GSM Property Management
Good Samaritan’s property management department provides professional, holistic property management services for investment property owners. GSM Property Management prioritizes affordable housing but also works with owners desiring market rate rents.
Why Work with GSM Property Management?
Good Samaritan believes that affordable, safe and habitable housing is the foundation for stability and flourishing.
As an arm of Good Samaritan, GSM Property Management has access to in-house case management for tenants, allowing for potential challenges or miscommunications to be addressed efficiently as tenants work together with a team of Good Samaritan staff.
Good Samaritan housing clients placed as tenants with GSM Property Management receive:
- Support in creating/following payment plans
- Home maintenance education
- Access to financial assistance as needed
- Access to case management for 6-12 months after placement and eviction diversion resources as needed
GSM Property Management provides the following services to investment property owners:
- Rent receipt and disbursement
- Monthly income and expense statements
- Tenant communication
- Facilitation of regular maintenance and inspections
- Unit walk-through at least 2x a year
- Preparation and service of initial court paperwork for nonpayment, noncompliance, and/or nonrenewal
- Invoice processing and payment from available funds
- Lease renewal
- Facilitation of move-out, security deposit accounting
- Facilitation of emergency/after hours service calls, at an additional charge
- Leasing, vacancy repairs, project management, and eviction management, at an additional charge